WHO ARE WE AND WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST US?
Linda is a Living Foods Specialist, Hatha Kundalini Yoga & Aqua Yoga Teacher. Since 2010, she had been leading Hatha Transformational Yoga & Meditation classes, 200 hour and 300 hour Yoga Teachers Training Certification (Yoga Alliance India) in Singapore. She founded 1Aquayogaschool in 2017 and pioneered Aqua Yoga classes in Singapore.
Yoga and Aqua yoga helped him to recover from multiple muscle strains.
During cancer recovery from Lymphoma, yoga and meditation helped him gain back physical strength and mental peace.
He switched his focus away from a corporate life and now dedicates himself to teaching yoga full time to help more people.
Yin Yoga TTC 200
She has been teaching Yoga since 2014 and is inspired to live each moment mindfully and positively.
Her positive vibes and passion saturates every class as she dedicates to helping her students live better lives thru aqua yoga.
Aqua Yoga Teacher
Functional Tools Coach
With regular and consistent practice
some benefits you can expect are
- Strengthened spinal muscles
- Toned and strengthened the abdominal muscles
- Regain toned pelvic floor muscles
- Energized without strain in a short movement
- Stronger and deeper breathing ability after returning to land
- Toned and shaped figure safely
- Improved balance, confidence and self awareness
- Improved stamina
- Lengthens muscle, tones organs and decompresses the spine
What People Say
Since I join Aqua yoga, I no longer feel the pain in my left hand due to tennis arm. I feel a lightness in my overall physical movement.
Last night’s Aqua Yoga with Linda Loo helped to decrease the pain in my hand even further. It’s now almost back to normal. Thank you Linda!